ARE YOU PLANNING TO HAVE KIDS IN LATE 30S OR EARLY 40S. YOU MAY HAVE TO ANALYSE AND RETHINK AGAIN!
- By the time Your kid will be going for Graduation or Post-Graduation Program, You might be retired. So do you have a plan and execution in place to fund your kid’s higher education expenses?
- If daughter, By the time she is ready for marriage, You will be retired. So do you think you will have sufficient physical strength and corpus to fund the marriage expenses?
- You need to fund your investments with a major chunk of your salary till retirement for your kid’s education or marriage separately.
- You cannot take out your retirement corpus to fund for kid’s marriage or education if you do so your post-retirement life would be affected drastically.
- Physically, You cannot play with your kid in your late 30s or early 40s as you could have done in 20s. Your physical stamina will degrade slowly as age increases.
Think About It