1. The client is going overseas next week, and needs to close the deal early.
What it Means: he needs cash urgently, and you can get a 20% discount with easy bargaining
2. The previous tenant left without completing the term.
What it means: You want to sell because you are not getting a tenant!
3. We do not mind renting it out if we cannot sell it.
What it Means: Oh, Thats the reason it been on rent for the past few years?
4. This area is developing very fast.
What it Means: Basic infrastructure not available and you can’t leave here right now.
5. The client just rejected an offer for Rs X
What it Means: We were not sure if the buyer had the ability to pay Rs X.
6. Better to buy without a bank loan here.
What it Means: It is a 20-year-old building and the finance companies will not approve loan here
7. It has Park view
What it Means: A dump yard where everything from the local Koli shops to dead dogs are dumped.
8. This house is Close to amenities
What it Means: No peace of mind, polluted, drunken men, late night parties.
9. This ares is close to National Highway
What is Means: Far away from civilisation.
10. It is a very quiet location.
What it Means: Even during daytime you will not be able to get a Auto or Taxi near by!